Banana Bread Muffins 🍌🍞💫
Helloooo friends, we met @nutsandfriends_zh via Instagram and they were so nice to send us some of their organic Granola. And may we just say it is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. We're usually the grab-a-spoon-and-eat-it-straight-outta-the-jar kinda gals. But this time we added some into our banana bread muffins for that extra crunch. 🍞🍌💫 You should give them a go, cause they turned out really yummy yoooo!
What you'll need:
- 200g Oat or Almond Flour (you can just grind both up in your Nutribullet or whatever kind of blender you own) - 20g Coconut Sugar - 1 tsp Cinnamon - 1 tsp Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Dark chocolate (as much as you like, we like a looooot)
- Nuts & seeds for that extra crunch. We like this Granola from Nuts and friends
1) Mix all dry ingredients together 2) Then mash up the bananas, eggs & maple syrup and mix with the dry ingredients
3) Finally stir in the chocolate & granola 4) Poor the batter into you muffin tin 5) Slice up half a banana and top each muffin off with a slice, then sprinkle with some Maple Syrup. 6) Bake at 180 for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
Eat cold - they are way better than straight out of the oven. Weird but true.