Sibylle & Sue
Easy peasy pea soup
It seems like we're all about the easy lazy recipes lately. So here's an other one that perfectly fits the bill. An easy peasy, yet punchy pea soup.
Here's what you'll need:
- 250g frozen organic peas
- 2dl water
- a couple of mint leaves
- ground then roasted cumin (do we need to make a blogpost about this? We make this once every while and use it everrrrryyyywhere!)
- a pinch of piment d'espelette
- salt and pepper
- high quality olive oil
1) Defrost peas in 2dl water
2) Add peas and water with all the spices to your nutribullet / mixer & blend well (for about 1 minute)
3) Transfer to a bottle and refrigerate for a bit
4) Serve chilled with some fresh olive oil and sprinkle with some more mint leaves.