Fresh Pear Crumble
The joy of digging your spoon into a fresh-out-of-the-oven pear crumble. Ahhhh all the feels. 💛 Some fresh farmer's market pears, an easy crumble batter, and a sprinkle of cinnamon is all you need for this cozy dessert. Or breakfast. Or afternoon snack. Whatever girl, you do you!
What you'll need:
- 4 apples
- a dash of cinnamon and some lemon juice
- 100g sugar
- 100g flour
- 100g butter
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- a dash of salt
1) Peel the apples and grate them straight into your oven-proof dish. Sprinkle them with some cinnamon and squeeze lemon juice over them, then mix well.
2) For the crumble: Simply mix the same amount of sugar, flour and butter (we usually do 100g each. Feel free to use more or less) and a teaspoon of baking powder together, until a crumble like batter forms.
3) Make sure to taste test. A lot. But leave some for the crumble :)
4) Top off your apples with the buttery crumble batter.
5) Bake at 200 degrees for about 20-30 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for a bit but definitely eat warm - maybe even with a scoop of Fior di Latte ice cream.